网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 安排谈判
内容
    A:Mr. Zhang. Please come and sit down.
    A:你好,张先生。请坐。
    B:Thank you. I'm so glad to see you again.
    B:谢谢。很高兴再见到你。
    A:Me too.
    A:我也是。
    B:I'm also pleased that we have been doing business so well with each other and our cooperation over the years has been a fruitful one.
    B:我也很高兴我们之间的贸易关系能保持得如此良好。我们双方的合作是我们多年来合作关系中,有成果的一个。
    A:I'm glad that you are satisfied with the service we provided.
    A:很高兴我方提供的服务满足贵方的要求。
    B:As you know,one of the purposes of my present visit here is to discuss ways of strengthening the relationship between us.
    B:你知道,我这次拜访贵公司的其中一个目的是讨论如何加强双方的关系。
    A:This idea is exactly mine. As a matter of fact,I was going to mention that we still had some capacity at the Vietnam refinery.
    A:这也正是我的想法。事实上,我想说的是我们在越南的炼油厂还有生产能力。
    B:That's interesting. We are going to expand our gasoline import at the moment. It would certainly be easier to deal with an old and reliable friend than to establish a new relationship. Of course. it depends on the processing fee you will offer.
    B:太好了。我们正想扩大汽油进口。与可靠的老朋友打交道显然比建立新的业务关系容易多了。当然,这取决于贵方的加工费。
    A:I think we can work out something there. As a rule. ourprocessing fee decreases with the amount of crude oil we sell.
    A:我认为我们可以解决这个问题,作为惯例,我方的加工费会依据原油销售量的增加而减少。
    B:Good. I think that's something we can talk about in detail later. At present,we are going to buy 6,000 tons of gasoline for our company.
    B:好的,我想我们稍后可以讨论下细节我们公司欲购买六千吨的汽油。
    A: That's very good.
    A:太好了。
    B:Can you provide it right from the stock?
    B:贵方能从库存里提供吗?
    A:Yes.of course.
    A:当然可以。
    B: That's good,Can we determine the price according to the internationally accepted standard?
    B:太好了我们可以根据国际标准确定价格吗?
    A:Sure.
    A:当然可以。
    B:Good. Now I must try to get a vessel. And if everything goes on well,we can expect to draft and sign a contract soon.
    B:好的。现在我得想法联系船运的事了,如果一切顺利的话,我们很快就可以起草和签订合同了。
    A: Good. We'll get the necessary document drawn up.
    A:很好,我方会把需要的文件草拟好.
    B:And we'll follow the usual signing procedures,shall we?
    B:我们将按照通常的签约程序进行可以吗?
    A:Yes.that's the best.
    A:是的,那样最好不过了,
    B:But I'm afraid we'd have to negotiate other terms and conditions concerning this transaction,shall we?
    B:但我想我们还需就合同的相关条款进行协商。
    A:If you feel it necessary. let's think them over this evening and meet here tomorrow afteroon.
    A:如果你觉得有必要,晚上可以仔细考虑一下,我们明天下午再谈
    B:That's good. See you tomorrow.
    B:好的,明天见
    A:See you.
    A:再见。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/16 11:44:05