| 内容 | (1)
 In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床
 And dress by yellow candle-light. 借着黄色的?光穿裳。
 In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,
 I have to go to bed by day. 我必须在日间上床。
 (2)
 I have to go to bed and see 我必上床且看
 The birds still hopping on the tree, 鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,
 Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆听成年人的脚声
 Still going past me in the street. 仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。
 (3)
 And does it not seem hard to you, 它对你来说难道不为难吗?
 When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,
 And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜欢玩耍,
 To have to go to bed by day? 却必须在白天就上床?
 
 |