网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 美食情景对话:这家餐馆的中国菜太好吃了
内容
    A:I'm glad we came here. This is really delicious!很高兴来到这里。这真的很美味。
    B:I was worried you would think it was too far to drive.我担心你会觉得开车太远。
    A:Well, it's true I've never driven two hours just to get lunch.But really, I think it's worth it.这倒是真的,我从未开过两个小时的车子,只是为了吃顿午餐。但是不错,我觉得很值得。
    B:I think if you try some more authentic Chinese food,you might understand how we students from Taiwan suffer.如果你再吃些地道的中国菜,你就会了解我们台湾学生所遭受的了。
    A:How do you mean "suffer"?你说“遭受”是什么意思?
    B:I mean, in Milwaukee there is no good Chinese food.So we miss the food in Taiwan too much.Sometimes we just have to drive down here to Chicago to find something better.在密尔瓦基市都没有好吃的中国菜,所我们很怀念台湾的食物。有时候我们只好开车下来芝加哥找些好吃的东西。
    A:Even in the winter?连冬天都这样吗?
    B:Yes, even in the winter.是的,甚至在冬天也是这样。
    A:And even if it takes two hours, huh?而且甚至要花两个小时,是吗?
    B:Why not? I've been craving good food for three weeks now.I'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!有何不可呢?我已经渴望美食三个星期了。我受够了汉堡包和比萨。
    A:Well, this really is delicious, I have to admit.I can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.这真的很好吃,我必须承认。现在我比较能够了解为什么你和你的朋友总是在抱怨。
    B:Don't tease me! Good food is really important to Chinese!别取笑我了!美食对中国人来说是很重要的。
    A:I know. I can see that. This is what is called "dim sum," right?我知道,看得出来。这就是“点心”对不对?
    B:Yes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" dishes.You can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in America.是的,这些菜肴都是不同的点心。在美国除了少数几个城市,你找不到这类食物的。
    A:So when you Chinese think of Chinatown,you mostly think of food. Is that right?所以当你们中国人想到中国城,几乎都想到吃的,对不对?
    B:Of course.I will try to buy some things at the Asian grocery down the block too.Then I can do a little cooking in my apartment.当然。我还要在下一条街的亚洲杂货店买些东西。那么我就可以在自己的公寓煮些东西。
    A:And maybe we can go to a good Italian restaurant for dinner, after the museum.Chicago has some great Italian restaurants.也许参观完博物馆,我们可以去意大利餐厅吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的意大利餐厅。
    B:No way!绝不!
    A:What do you mean?你是什么意思?
    B:We're going up to the "new" Chinatown for dinner.I already know where we're going to go.我们要去新中国城吃晚餐。我已经知道我们要去哪里了.
    A:Alright, alright. I am happy to try more Chinese food.Will it be dim sum again?好吧,好吧,我很乐意多吃些中国菜。又是吃点心吗?
    B:No, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to breakfast.We'll try more Taiwanese style up at the "new" Chinatown.不是。点心通常是午餐吃的,有时候更接近早餐的时间。我们要在新中国城多吃些台湾菜。
    A:Taiwanese style? Isn't dim sum Taiwanese style?台湾菜?点心不是台湾菜吗?
    B:No, dim sum is more Cantonese style.But of course you can buy it in Taiwan.不是,点心比较像是广东菜。当然在台湾也买得到。
    A:I wonder if you can cook things this good.我在想,你能煮得这么好吃吗?
    B:I'm a great cook actually. You will see.事实上我很会做菜,你等着看好了。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/13 5:11:18