网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词2中英双语
内容
    A spoon, Mother?
    这是个勺子 妈妈
    With our crest, our old family crest!
    这是家族盔饰 我们古老家族的盔饰
    Knights of the Royal oak, do you see?
    皇家橡树爵士 看见了吗
    Is this why Father made such a moment of himself this afternoon?
    爸爸下午就是因为这个才出洋相的吗
    Partly, and partly on account of his heart.
    部分原因 部分是因为他的心脏
    Thus does agnosticism eat its own tail.
    因此不可知论是自相矛盾的
    In its godlessness and disorder
    它认为有无上帝不可知 世界是无序的
    it betrays the spiritual and moral vacuum
    背叛了自由思想的核心
    that lies at the heart of so-called free thinking.
    显示了其精神和道德上的虚空
    What is that dreadful music?
    Some pagan ritual, I suppose.
    我猜是什么异教的仪式
    A human sacrifice perhaps.
    或许是人祭仪式
    Angel, what are you doing?
    安琪尔 你要干嘛呀
    Well, the ladies need partners
    那些姑娘们需要舞伴
    and I'm inclined to have a fling.
    我去跟她们跳个舞
    Who's coming with me?
    谁要跟我一起去
    Dancing with a troop of country hoydens?
    和一群乡下姑娘跳舞
    Suppose we should be seen!
    被人看见也太丢脸了
    Sometimes I think you're both made of stone.
    有时候我真觉得你们太无趣了
    But I haven't finished this chapter!
    我这章还没读完呢
    Tell me what happens! I'll be with you shortly.
    读完了给我讲讲 我一会儿就回来
    Where are your partners?
    你们的舞伴呢
    They're still at work, sir, but they'll be here soon.
    他们还在干活呢 一会儿就到了
    Will you dance with us, sir?
    你要和我们跳舞吗 先生
    What's one among so many?
    可你们有这么多人
    Well, then you must choose!
    那你就选一个呀
    May I?
    可以吗
    Angel, enough now!
    安琪尔 差不多了
    Come along, Angel.
    走吧 安琪尔
    It will be dark soon!
    天快黑了
    There you are!
    你回来啦
    Oh, Tess, such news, such wonderful news.
    噢 苔丝 有个消息 有个好消息
    We have been ignoble!
    苦日子就要到头了
    The Durbeyfields are the greatest gentlefolk in the county.
    德北菲尔德是郡上血统最高贵的家族
    We have monuments and vaults and crests and all...
    我们有传家宝有祖坟还有盔饰
    Look. Here. Here is the proof.
    看 这就是证据
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/18 21:19:52