| 内容 | 1. No shoptalk.
 不谈公事。
 2. That was a blatant lie.
 那是公然撒谎。
 3. I won it fair and square.
 我赢得光明正大。
 ►fair and square 公正,正大光明地,诚实地,正面地,完全地
 e.g. He won the race fair and square without any cheating. 他赢得正大光明,没有任何欺骗行为。
 e.g. I made every penny fair and square. 我的每一分钱都是老老实实地赚来的。
 4. How can you have the impudence to say that?
 你竟然有脸说这个?
 5. He said that in a roundabout way.
 他拐弯抹角地说的。
 6. Full of political humbug.
 充满政治谎言。
 7. You should cut your coat according to your cloth.
 你得量入为出。
 ►cut one's coat according to one's cloth 量体裁衣,量入为出
 e.g. Now money is tight, and you should cut your coat according to your cloth. 现在钱很紧,你们应该量入为出。
 8. One swallow doesn’t make a summer.
 一燕不成夏。
 9. Gargle with this mouthwash.
 用漱口水漱一下口。
 10. Otherwise I would’t be able to do justice to your kindness.
 否则对不起你一片苦心哪。
 ►do justice to 公平对待,适当处理;不辜负;使…的价值充分发挥
 |