网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 妻管严
内容
    习语:a hen-pecked husband
    知识点津:hen-pecked表示“受老婆虐待或怕老婆的人”,所以a hen-pecked husband指的是“怕老婆的人”,和中文的“妻管严”类似。
    支持范例:
    He is a hen-pecked husband and his wife wears the trousers on all the matters.
    他是个“妻管严”,家里事无巨细全由老婆说了算。
    He never does anything without asking his wife first—he's a completely hen-pecked husband.
    他做任何事都要首先请示他老婆—他是个十足的“妻管严”。
    Yes, everyone knows he is a hen-pecked husband.
    对呀,大家都知道他家有母老虎。
    迷你对话:
    A :Does your wife work?
    你的妻子工作吗?
    B :Yes, she does. She works at home.
    是的,她在家工作。
    A :Oh, I understand. She cooks, cleans and takes care of children. Is that right?
    哦,我明白了。他做饭,打扫屋子,看孩子,对吗?
    B :Oh, no. Most of the time I do these things. She is a writer.
    哦,不。大多数时间是我干这些活。她是个作家。
    A :You are reallya hen-pecked husband.
    你可真是个“妻管严”呀。
    词海拾贝:
    take care of:照顾,照料
    I ached to be of an age to take care of myself.
    我巴望能到自食其力的年龄。
    I' ll take care of the affairs of office.
    我来处理办公室的日常事务。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/20 10:48:32