| 内容 | A:Mom, am I like a superman? All I need is a cape.
 妈妈,我像超人吗?我只需要个斗篷。
 B:No, just a super-boy.
 不,只是个超级男孩。
 A:Mom, you always think of me as a child.
 妈妈,你总是把我当成小孩子。
 B:Yes, because a real man doesn't need Mom to worry about him so much. He can do things by himself.
 当然了,因为一个真正的男人不需要妈妈为他担心那么多。并且他可以做许多事。
 A:Sure!
 我也可以啊!
 B:Oh, my poor Danny, sure, you are a man. But you know, running like this in street is very dangerous.
 哦,我的小丹尼尔。你当然是个男人。但是你要知道,在街上这样乱跑是很危险的。
 A:Superman is not afraid of any danger.
 超人不惧怕任何危险。
 B:Do you remember the rules of road safety?
 你还记得交通规则吗?
 A:What?
 什么?
 B:Walk the sidewalk and please right-hand side.
 走人行道并且靠右走。
 A:Don't play on the street or make any noise.
 不要在路上打闹,也不要大声喧哗。
 B:Yes, so you still remember, ah.
 哈,你还记得啊。
 A:Dear Mom, please permit of superman's naughty.
 亲爱的妈妈,请允许超人淘气。
 |