网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 枫叶红了景色真壮观
内容
    A Wow, the view from the peak is so grand!
    哇,从山顶往下看,景色真壮观!
    B Look, most of the maple leaves have turned red.
    看,大部分枫叶都变红了。
    A Did you ever see this kind of beautiful scene?
    你曾经看到过这么美的景色吗?
    B Of course, my father used to take me to Xiang Shan or somewhere like that as a child.
    当然,在我小的时候,我爸爸常带我去香山或者其他什么地方。
    A But my father did not. He didn't have much time.
    但是我得爸爸却不带我玩。他总是没有时间。
    B Honey, I'm sorry. I promise you, this summer vacation, I will take you to Huang-Shan Mountains. It is more beautiful and magnificent.
    宝贝,真对不起。我向你保证,今年暑假,我一定带你去爬黄山。黄山更漂亮,也更壮观。
    A Really? It's a deal. Have you ever been there?
    真的吗?一言为定。你曾经去过吗?
    B Yes, I went there five years ago. You were still a baby at that time.
    是啊,我五年前去过那里。那个时候你还只是个小孩呢。
    A It really gets me interested. Is it higher than Xiang Shan?
    我对这个很感兴趣。它比香山高吗?
    B Surely. You can enjoy the beauty of numerous streams and waterfalls. The sea of clouds has a fairy tale beauty.
    当然了。你可以欣赏数不胜数的溪流和瀑布。云海像童话一样美丽。
    A Can I see the rainbow?
    我能看到彩虹吗?
    B That depends. If you are lucky, you can see a vivid rainbow across over two peaks.
    那不一定。如果你幸运的话,你可以看到跨越两座山峰的鲜艳的彩虹。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/18 14:57:53