| 内容 | 1. He’s in his second childhood.
 他老糊涂了。
 ?second childhood 老耄期,第二童年;老迈糊涂,年老昏聩状态
 e.g. He's a dear old chap,but over ninety and in his second childhood. 他是个可亲的老头,但年龄已九十多了,人也老湖涂了。
 2. I have to forgo the pleasure.
 看来我无福消受了。
 3. I’m down in the dumps.
 我郁闷。
 ?down in the dumps 垂头丧气;情绪低落
 e.g. She gets down in the dumps over the failure in the final examination. 她因期终考试不及格而郁郁不乐。
 4. Do you mind?
 你有完没完?
 5. I’m not a frail old man yet.
 我这老头还管点用。
 6. They would give you a slow handclap.
 他们会喝倒彩的。
 ?slow handclap 慢而有节奏的鼓掌;尤指喝倒彩表达不满和不耐烦
 7. Your fate is sealed.
 你死定了。
 8. She goofed her lines.
 她说错词了。
 9. Don’t be so common.
 别那么没品。
 10. You’re riding a tiger now.
 你现在骑虎难下了。
 
 |