| 内容 | Lucy:I don''t want you to strike out tomorrow.
 露西:我不想让你明天太伤脑筋,
 So maybe you could talk to me about…lilies.
 所以你到时候也许可以和我聊聊……百合花。
 Henry:Lilies?
 亨利:百合花?
 Lucy:I''m a sucker for lilies.
 露西:我非常喜欢百合花。
 Henry:Thanks for the tip.
 亨利:谢谢提示。
 Lucy:Good night. (She entered the house)
 露西:晚安。(她走进房子)
 Father:You don''t have to rush off. Stick around.
 露西父:你先别急着走。
 You''ve earned yourself a couple of beers.
 我们该请你喝杯啤酒。
 Henry:Well, maybe days like this don''t have to be so bad.
 亨利:我想,可能日子不必过得像现在这样糟糕。
 Father:What are you trying to say?
 露西父:你想说什么呢?
 Henry:When you guys tell her, she is not just finding out about the accident.
 亨利:你们把真相告诉她时,她发现的不仅是那场车祸。
 She''s finding out that her life is basi-cally a set-up.
 她还会发现,自己的生活原来都是被人设计好的。
 I think that freaks her out the most.
 这对她的刺激最大。
 
 |