网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 美食情景对话:我是个大美食家
内容
    A:Are you good at cooking?你擅长做饭吗?
    B:No, but I'm pretty good at eating!不太擅长,不过我是个美食家!
    A:Do you prefer chinese food or Western food?你喜欢吃中餐还是西餐?
    B:Well, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food.嗯,坦白说,中餐和西餐可是大相径庭.
    A:Are you used to the food here?你吃得惯这儿的饭菜吗?
    B:I'm not really used to it yet.还没习惯呢.
    A:What's your favorite Chinese dish?你最喜欢中餐的哪道菜?
    B:Like most foreigners, I really like Sweet and Sour Pork and Kung Pao Chicken. I eat them almost every day.和大多数外国人一样,我喜欢吃咕噜肉和宫保鸡丁.我几乎天天都吃.
    A:Have you tried traditional Chinese dumplings yet?你吃过中国传统的饺子吗?
    B:I tried once, but they are quite difficult to eat with chopsticks.吃过一次了,不过用筷子夹太难了.
    A:You know, foreigners are not expected to use chopsticks proficiently. If you do, you'll give your Chinese friends quite an impression.要知道,中国人并不要求老外能对筷子运用自如.但是如果你能用的好,会让人对你印象深刻的.
    B:That's good to know. I'd like to try more Chinese food, but since I can't read any of the menus in the restaurants near my home, it's difficult to try new food.知道这个真是太好了.我很想品尝更多的中餐,可是我家附近餐馆里的菜单我都读不懂,所以想要尝试新的品种就很困难.
    A:If you want, I can introduce you to some typical Chinese dishes.如果你愿意,我可以向你介绍几种经典菜式.
    B:That would be great. I really only want to taste real Chinese food, not just the food that foreigners like to eat!那可太好了.我是真的想吃正宗的中餐,而不是外国人喜欢吃的那种!
    A:If you haven't tried Beijing duck yet, I'd like to treat you to a meal at a famous duck restaurant near Qianmen. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it!如果你还没吃过烤鸭,我请你去前门附近的那家有名的烤鸭店去吃一顿.你要是没吃过烤鸭就离开北京那可太遗憾了!
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/17 4:23:57