网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 饭店英语对话:结账离店
内容
    General Procedure
    一般程序
    G:I'd like to check out.
    旅客:我想结账离店。
    R:Have you settled bill?
    接待员:您结账了吗?
    G:No.I'd like to do that now.
    旅客:还没有,我想现在结账。
    R:You can settle your bill at the Finance Department on the fourth floor.
    接待员:您可以在四楼的财务部结账。
    G:Okay.I've paid my bill.
    旅客:好了,我已经结完帐了。
    R:Would you like some help with your luggage?
    接待员:您需要帮忙提行李吗?
    G:I think I can do it myself if I can borrow your trolley.
    旅客:要是能借用一下你们的行李车,我想我自己就行。
    R:Certainly.Just a moment,please.I'll get it for you.
    接待员:当然可以。请稍等,我去给您拿行李车。
    Setting Bill the Night before Leaving
    客人在离店的前一天晚上结账
    C:Finance Department.
    出纳员:你好,财务部。
    G:Hello,this is Mr.Lister in room 3406.
    旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。
    I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning.
    我准备明天一早离开这里,
    So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.
    所以我想今天下楼结账。
    C:Very good.We are here until 8:00.
    出纳员:太好了。我们将一直工作到晚上8:00。
    We will have to disconnect your IDD line at 5:30 this afternoon,
    我们将在下午 5:30分时切断您房间的国际长途电话线。
    so it would probably be more convenient for you to settle your bill after 5:30
    请在 5:30分以后再来结账更方便一些,
    if you have any overseas calls you need to make today.
    如果您今天还需要打越洋电话
    G:Okay.I'll come down around 7:30 then,is that okay?
    旅客:好的。那么我7:30左右下来,可以吗?
    C:That's fine.We'll have your bill ready.
    出纳员:好的。我们将准备好您的帐单。
    G:Hello.I'm Mr.Lister from room 3406.
    旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。
    C:Good evening,Mr.Lister.
    出纳员:晚上好,Lister先生。
    We have your bill ready,here you are.
    我们已经准备好您的帐单了,给您。
    That will be the total,it is 436 yuan
    总计是436元。
    G:Okay.Here you are.
    旅客:好的。给你。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/20 20:52:09