网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 《绯闻女孩》第一季精彩对白
内容
    Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.
    Serena你一直都不在这里,在鬼知道什么是哪儿的地方做鬼知道是什么的事儿.
    Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?
    想出去走走透透气吗?
    Gossip: Game on.
    游戏开始了。
    Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.
    ——没有冒犯的意思。
    ——我不介意。
    Chuck: Move, plz.
    请让一下。
    Blair: Done and done.
    成交!
    * 成交还有其他的说法,比如单用“Deal”。
    Blair:Nighty-night.
    晚安。
    Nate: You set me up.
    你陷害了我。
    Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.
    有人要使他难堪了。
    Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.
    对,如果我是古代人(这样穿)就好看了。
    Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.
    对你调查的东西要小心噢。
    Chuck:I was born loaded.
    我是含着金汤匙出生的。
    Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.
    别说了。
    Vanessa: Baby steps.
    慢慢来嘛。
    Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.
    下次你再背叛我,我就不会手软了。
    Dan: I’m doomed.
    我完蛋了。
    Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.
    我无法抑制自己的狂喜。
    Blair: Guard my drink.
    看着我的酒。
    Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.
    “阻止”在“表现”面前是没有用的。
    Nate: I’m not over you.
    我忘不了你。
    Father: You don’t say.
    不用说这个。
    Chuck: You wish.
    你想得美。
    Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.
    在经历了这样一天后,没有什么能比80年代的轻金属更让你开心的事儿了。
    Serena: Good point.
    说得好。
    Jenny: As you were.
    你们继续吧。
    Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.
    我只会上炒冷饭这道菜。
    Dan: Right of your way, pal.
    看路啊,伙计。
    Blair: How could he just blow me off?
    他怎么可以放我鸽子?
    Eleanor: You had me worried sick.
    你让我担心死了。
    Serena: It was a last minute thing.
    (他)也是刚决定的。
    Serena: Then vite, vite!
    那就快点吧!
    Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?
    那我应该怎么做?大闹一场?或者扮得像怨妇一样
    Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.
    噢,当然,那群戴着棒球手套的孩子应该可以告诉我。
    Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.
    看来爸爸的乖女儿也不是那么地完美。
    Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.
    她对此表现得很明显。
    Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.
    谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。
    Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.
    她心情不好不关我的事。
    Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.
    既然你和你的名声不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名声就独自面对(这一切,指B面对的危机)吧。
    Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.
    我们在感恩节时见过一面。
    Blair: She’s running herself ragged.
    她在努力。
    Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.
    我会说,那婊子死定了(让我们搞定/整死那婊子)。
    Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.
    在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。
    Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.
    这的确很难说出口。
    Blair: Right on schedule.
    不出所料噢。
    Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.
    在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。
    Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?
    你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/13 7:55:33