网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 生活口语:谢谢你的盛情款待
内容
    A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
    你真是太好了,请我来做客。
    B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
    刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
    A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
    谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
    B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
    一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
    A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
    中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
    B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
    刘先生,再来一点吧?
    A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
    不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
    B:Did you enjoy the meal?
    您吃得怎么样?
    A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
    好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
    B:I'm so glad you like it.
    你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
    A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
    谢谢你的盛情款待。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/13 22:36:40