| 内容 | Daniel:Wow, the ferris wheel over there is so big. I'd like to take a ride on it.
 哇,那边的摩天轮好大啊。我想去坐。
 May:It is called Energy Collector.
 那叫聚能飞船。
 Daniel:Look at your right-hand. Is it the zone of the Lost Maya Kingdom?
 快看你的右手边。那时失落的玛雅主题区吗?
 May:Maybe. Oh, I see the Jungle Flying Train. I once rode it. It was very exciting.
 可能吧。哦,我看到丛林飞车了。我曾经坐过,太刺激了。
 Daniel:I want to have a try later.
 我想一会去试一下。
 May:Me too. Daniel, look at your left side. Can you see the Air Force Ants?
 我也是。丹尼尔,看你的左边。你能看到蚂蚁战队吗?
 Daniel:Wow, that's my favorite. It's like a superman shooting right up into the sky.
 哇,那是我的最爱。我坐在上面感觉像个超人,一直冲向蓝天。
 May:Good, you can make your dream come true here.
 好啊,你在这里可以梦想成真了。
 Daniel:Of course. After this, I want to show you to the Haunted House.
 可以啊。在这之后,我想带你去鬼屋。
 May:So you can prove you are a man.
 这样你就可以证明你是个男人。
 Daniel:Bingo!
 回答正确!
 May:It's just you!
 那就是你!
 
 |