网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 口语交际:恋人分手
内容
    A:I really hate to say this, but don't go away mad, just go away.
    A:我真的很讨厌这样说,但是请你默默地走开,好吧。
    B:I knew this would happen some day.
    B:我知道事情迟早会发生的。
    A:Then, why didn't you try to prevent it in the beginning?
    A:那么,为什么不一开始就努力阻止它的发生呢?
    B:Well. It's not all my fault, Anna. You are responsible, too.
    B:安娜,那不全是我的错,你也有责任啊。
    A:I don't want to argue anymore. Please get out of my life!
    A:我不想再争辩了。请从我的生活中消失吧!
    B:I think we can still talk.
    B:我想我们还是可以谈谈的。
    A:No way! Please don't follow me around.
    A:免谈!请不要再缠着我。
    B:Talk it easy, Anna. You really don't hate me. do you?
    B:平心静气地想一想,安娜。你并不是真的讨厌我吧?
    A:Yes, I do. Leave me alone!
    A:我是真的讨厌你。别烦我了!
    恋人分手(2)
    dialogue
    英语情景对话
    A:Let's break up, Tom.
    A:汤姆,我们分手吧。
    B:Are you serious?
    B:你是认真的吗?
    A:I think you should move on without me.
    A:我想你应该离我而去。
    B:Um, OK, if you insist.
    B:嗯,好吧,如果你坚持这样。
    A:l think we'll be better off if we are apart.
    A:我想分手对我们彼此都好。
    B:Let's just be friends.
    B:让我们做普通朋友吧。
    A:That's a good idea. I think we'll feel more comfortable if we become just friends.
    A:这提议不错。我想如果我们成为普通朋友,会更自在一点。
    B:I agree with you.
    B:我同意你的想法。
    A:So, we can still keep our friendship, right?
    A:那么,我们仍可以保持我们之间的友谊,对吧?
    B:I guess so.
    B:大概吧。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/14 13:36:49