| 内容 | A:It's too expensive. Ten cookies cost a bundle.这也太贵了。10块小甜饼就 要那么多钱。
 B:I noticed that they have Italian buffet upstairs. Maybe we should have chosen that?我发现楼上有意大利自助餐。 也许我们本该去那里的。
 A:Let's do it, now.那我们现在去吧。
 B:What is the charge of buffet for each person?自助餐每个人的收费是多 少?
 A:It depends on your weight. Come on to the scale, please!收费是按体重来算的。上 这个称看看吧!
 B:Interesting! Look, I'm 45kg.真有趣。看,我是45公斤。
 A:Me, 46kg.我是46公斤。
 B:50 yuan for each.每人50元。
 A:I love it. Look, they've got everything.我很喜欢这个地方,这里什么都有。
 B:Wow, coffee and cheese puddings. Love it.哇噻,咖啡、奶酪布丁,我 最喜欢了。
 A:It's the only neat decision we made today!这是我们今天做的唯一正确 的决定。
 B:It is. And it's not all bad now.是啊,看来今天也不是什么 都差劲。
 A:No more for me. I'll all set.吃不下了,我搞定了。
 B:Me either. That's the problem about buffet. Always over eating.我也吃不下了。这就是自助餐的问题啊,总是吃太多。
 A:You can't get everything.总是不能十全十美嘛!
 
 |