网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 生活口语:欢迎宴会Welcome Party
内容
    A Would you like some more of this punch?
    你还要一点潘趣酒吗?
    B No, I don't think so.
    不,我不这么认为。
    A Why not?
    为什么不呢?
    B I'm afraid of it. It's sweet, but I think it's pretty strong;
    我有点害怕。它很甜,但我认为它很烈。
    A No, not at all. I've had five glasses already.
    不,一点也不。我已经喝了五杯了。
    B Yes, I can tell.
    是的,我看得出来。
    A What? Do you think I'm drunk?
    什么?你以为我醉了吗?
    B No, I'm just kidding. But you do look like you're having a good time.
    我是开玩笑的。但你看起来是很兴奋的样子。
    A So, c'mon. Have another glass of punch. It's just fruit juice.
    唉,少来了。再来一杯潘趣酒吧,只是果汁。
    B It's not just fruit juice. But alright. I'll have one more glass.
    它并不只是果汁,但好吧。我再来一杯。
    A Steve, are you trying to push that punch on poor Susan here?You shouldn't trust this guy, you know. He likes to see people get drunk.
    史堤夫,你想把那杯潘趣酒推往可怜的苏珊吗?你不应该相信这家伙,你知道吗。他喜欢看别人喝醉。
    B Oh, Kevin! How can you accuse me?You are the one who made this punch. It's your party!I didn't pour the three bottles of vodka in it, did I?
    喔,凯文!你怎么可以这样指控我?你调的潘趣酒,这是你办的派对!我并没有倒三瓶伏特加酒在里面,是吧?
    A There aren't three bottles of vodka in there, Steve.
    那里并没有三瓶伏特加酒在里面吧,史堤夫。
    B No, you're right. There are two bottles of vodka.
    你是对的,那里有两瓶伏特加酒。
    A But you said it wasn't strong, Steve.And now you're saying there are two bottles of vodka in it.
    但你说它并不烈,史堤夫。现在你又说有两瓶伏特加酒在里面。
    B Yes, I guess you caught me there.
    对,我想你是抓到我了。
    A So how long have you been with the company?
    你在公司待多久了?
    B Two years. I was hired by Kevin here.
    两年。我是凯文应征我进来的。
    A Yes, that was my mistake.
    是,那是我犯的错。
    B Kevin likes to tease me now, but it's true that he hired me.
    凯文现在很喜欢戏弄我,但他应征我进来是真的。
    A He was really well-qualified for the job.You can see, Susan, that I didn't hire him for his good looks.
    他是真的具备我们所要的条件。你可以看到,苏珊,我并不是看他长的帅才聘请他的。
    B You are very funny tonight, Kevin.
    你今晚真有趣,凯文。
    A No, he seems good-looking enough to me.It's just maybe that his manners aren't too good.
    不,对我来说他算是帅的。只是或许他的举止并不是很好。
    B I am in a room full of comedians here.Are you both going to be making such good jokes at the office too?
    我在一间充满喜剧演员的房间。你们是不是也要在办公室制造一些这样的玩笑呢?
    A No, we will have work to do at the office. We will let you make the jokes.But excuse me for a moment, I have to check on something in the kitchen.You behave here, alright, Steve?
    不,我们在办公室要工作。我们让你来制造玩笑。但容许我离开一下,我要去厨房检查一下东西。你克制一下,好吗,史堤夫?
    B Yes, Ma'am. I'll be good. Would you like some more punch?
    是的,女士。我会乖的。你还要点潘趣酒吗?
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/13 12:30:09