网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 口语入门:酒会上八卦 Gossiping at the Party
内容
    A:Who's that man over there talking to James?
    在那边跟James讲话的男士是谁?
    B:Where? Oh, that's Henry.
    在哪儿?噢,那是Henry.
    A:He's very handsome, isn't he? What's he like?
    他真帅,对吧?他为人怎么样?
    B:He's very nice, actually, but rather eccentric.
    说真的,他人很好,可是很古怪。
    A:Really? I love eccentric people.
    是吗,我喜欢古怪的人。
    B:Yes, but he may be too eccentric even for you.
    是啊,可是连你都可能会觉得他太古怪了。
    A:Why? What do you mean by that?
    为什么?你这话是什么意思?
    B:Well, haven't you heard?
    哦,你没有听说过吗?
    A:Heard what? No one ever tells me anything.
    听说什么?从来没人跟我说过什么。
    B:Well, apparently, he's been having an affair with his secretary.
    噢,他好像跟他的秘书有过一腿。
    A:Really! How fascinating.
    哇塞!太精彩了。
    B:According to Mary, he's divorcing his wife and there's a big fight going on about the children. I thought everyone knew.
    Mary说他正在和太太闹离婚,而且为了小孩的事吵得很凶。我以为大家都知道。
    A:Well, what can I say? I didn't know. Oh, I meant to tell you earlier, your blouse doesn't really match your skirt. Those colors don't really suit you either.
    噢,说真的,我不知道。对了,我刚才就想告诉你,你的衣服跟裙子不太配。这些颜色也不太适合你。
    B:Oh. Thanks. Look, I must just go and say hello to someone. I'll be right back.
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/20 10:55:34