| 内容 | A:How wonderful it is to be in love! It's love at first sight! Oh. he's my Romeo!
 恋爱真是件美好的事!我对他一见钟情!他就是我的罗密欧!
 B:Hey, Julie. How's it going?
 嗨,茱莉,近来好吗?
 A:Oh, Mary. You've surprised me!
 哦,玛丽,你吓了我一跳!
 B:Who were you talking to?
 你刚在和谁说话?
 A:Um—I was just thinking aloud.
 嗯,我只是在自言自语。
 B:You look so happy. I see a twinkle in your eyes.
 你看起来很高兴,眼睛闪闪发亮。
 A:Come off it, Mary.
 别胡扯了,玛丽!
 B:Oh, you have a crush on someone, don't you? Maybe those are wedding bells in your eyes!
 哦,你喜欢上谁了,是吗?说不定你眼中的光是婚礼钟声的光辉!
 A:You certainly do like teasing me, Mary. Well I'm in love with someone. The question is, how do I get his attention?
 玛丽,你看来很喜欢挖苦我。不过,我是真的喜欢上一个人了,但问题是要怎么才能引起他的注意呢?
 B:Well, that's easy. Walk up to him and kiss him.
 哦,那还不简单,走过去直接吻他啊!
 A:I guess I asked the wrong person.
 我想我问错人了。
 
 |