网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 口语交际:假期艳遇 A holiday romance
内容
    N:How was your holiday to Cyprus?
    在塞浦路斯度假玩的怎么样?
    O:It was so fantastic I didn’t really want to come home.
    特别好,我都不想回来了。
    N:Did you happen to meet someone?
    有没有邂逅什么人?
    O:How did you know?
    你怎么知道的?
    N:You always act like this when you’ve fallen in love. Who is he? How did you meet?
    你每次谈恋爱都像现在这样。他是谁?你们怎么认识的?
    O:His name is Tony and we met my first night in Pathos. He works with my sister who lives there.
    他叫托尼,是我在佩瑟斯的头一个晚上认识的。我姐姐住在那儿,他是我姐姐的同事。
    N:Was it love at first sight?
    你们俩是一见钟情吗?
    O:Not really. I wasn’t looking for a holiday romance, but my sister told me that she had promised him that she’d set him up on blind date with me. I didn’t think I’d have anything to lose, so I went.
    不算是。我本来并没有打算寻求一段假期艳遇。但是我姐姐说她以前答应过他,要介绍我们约个会认识一下彼此。我觉得自己也不会有什么损失,就去了。
    N:And?
    后来呢?
    O:Let’s just say that by the third date, we both realized that we had fallen in love.
    话说到了第三次约会,我们两个都意识到已经爱上对方了。
    N:That happened quickly! Are you going to see him again?
    进展神速啊!那你以后还能再见到他吗?
    O:Luckily, his company has a position available here, so he’s going to see if he can get relocated.
    幸运的是他们公司在咱们这有个职位空缺。如果他们能够重新调配一下人手的话,他就能来看我了。
    N:It sounds like he is madly in love with you. Are you ready for such a serious relationship?
    听起来他似乎已经疯狂地爱上你了。你对这份感情是认真的吗?
    O:Well, I’m not really a spring chicken anymore. We don’t know what will happen.
    嗯,我可不是纯真天真的小女生了。谁也不敢断定以后的事。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/21 2:03:29