网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 口语交际:城市变迁Changes
内容
    A:Excuse me. Where is Q-Duck? I remember it was around the second intersection of this street.
    对不起,请问Q-DUCK 在哪儿?我记得它就在这条街第二个十字路口。
    B:Q-Duck? Do you mean the famous roast-duck store?
    你指那家著名的烤鸭店吗?
    A:Yes, definitely.
    是啊,就是那家。
    B:They have moved to some other places long time ago.
    他们很早以前就搬到别的地方去了。
    A:Wow, this place is quite different from ten years ago when I first came to China.
    哦,这地方跟我10年前来中国时可大不一样了。
    B:Yeah, a lot of changes have happened here.
    是啊,这儿变化很大。
    A:This street used to have few stores. But now, you can see supermarkets, shopping malls and department stores everywhere.
    以前这儿几乎没有什么店铺。但是现在,你到处都能看到超市、购物广场和百货商店。
    B:Yeah, they are my wife's heaven, but not mine. I always get lost in the supermarket.
    是啊,它们是我太太的天堂,可是不是我的。我总在超市里走丢。
    A:Me too! I was lost three times ten years ago. There were no English directions then.
    我也是耶!我10年前来时丢了三次。那时可没有英语指路牌。
    B:Is that better now?
    现在应该好点了吧?
    A:Yeah, there are many English signs, and wrong spellings as many as them.
    是啊,很多英语标识,还有几乎差不多的拼写错误。
    注释:
    roast adj. 烘烤的
    duck n. 鸭
    definite adj. 确定的
    store n. 商店
    heaven n. 天堂
    spelling n. 拼写
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/17 0:34:01